SPAM Support Page
- All mailings are 100% solicited and received by email addresses that have chosen to receive Raven Event invitations/announcements.
- At any time the user has the option to be removed from our list by replying to any event notification.
- Raven Events employs the latest SPAM prevention techniques to minimize the risk of our mailing being blocked by gateway ISP spam filters.
- Raven Events is a member of many Anti-Spam organizations including the Microsoft Junk Email Partner Reporting Program.
- Our Email-Servers utilize, reverse DNS, Sender Policy Framework ID to prevent unauthorized mailings, Anti-Virus scan prior to delivery as well as several others methods.
- Raven Event mailings are stripped of all active HTML tags for 100% compatibility and protection for all email programs.
- Email is encoded in UTF-8 or ASCII with a Raven Events smart-filter that automatically sets this depending on your email provider’s capability.
- Raven Events email procedures are in compliance with all policies outlined in the FTC CAN-SPAM Act
Raven Events Mailing Blocked By Your ISP Gateway
Certain Internet Service Providers provide email SPAM prevention at the gateway. This means SPAM may be filtered before it reached your inbox and your junk-email filter. When this happens we receive a Non-Delivery Report. Upon receiving this, we contact your ISP and attempt to resolve this issue. In most cases our email distribution servers and domain names are added to the ISP’s safe sender list. However, in a few cases, the ISP will not or can not assist in getting our emails to you. When this happens, we suggest you contact your ISP directly and inform them that our emails requested by you are being blocked by their SPAM filters.
How Do I Know My ISP is Blocking Raven Events Emails?
Your account contains special indicators we can set to mark your account as having SPAM blocking issues by your ISP’s SPAM filter. We know this because we receive a Non-Delivery report indicating that it was blocked by your ISP’s SPAM filter. Until this is resolved, the only way to get email to you is by sending very plain messages with no graphics and very limited text. SPAM filters have a tendency to look into the email for keywords and high graphical contact to flag them as SPAM. This plain email we send will have the following disclaimer on the bottom.
Why is my event email so plain? – Your ISP has been blocking all of our normal event invitations/annoucements to you because they believe it is SPAM. We have made every attempt to resolve it with your ISP but have not succeeded. Therefore, we have marked your account to receive only these types of invitations/announcements. You can contact your ISP and inform them that their SPAM filter is blocking legitimate emails to your email account. Upon resolution, you may contact us to reset your account back to normal status.
Join RAVEN’S GUEST LIST
Raven Events produces, promotes, manages and host our own wide variety of events such as wine tastings, exclusive dinner parties, live music events, charity fundraisers, holiday galas, theme, costume and private parties as well as special happy hour gatherings and business network mixers. The various signature events we produce take place on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and appeal to the more sophisticated yet fun-loving crowd comprised of men, women, singles and couples from all over Phoenix and Scottsdale.
By joining RAVEN’S GUEST LIST you will receive exclusive personal email invitations to all the events we do and will have the option of attending whichever of them you choose. You are welcome to invite as many guests as you’d like. There is no fee no be on Raven’s Guest List, and we never give, sell or rent your contact information to any other entity. We look forward to seeing you at the next fun event!
This is a Closed-Loop Opt-In mailing list. Meaning we must validate your email address prior to adding you to our list.
We do this by sending an email to your address with a link to complete the email address validation.
This feature protects you against someone adding you to our mailing without your authorization.
If your email program has a SPAM Filter, you must add/allow
email@example.com or the domain ravenevents.com
to your safe senders/domain list, or invitations from us could potentially be blocked.
Please visit our for more information.
Thanks for joining our guest list!
But there's one more step to fully join our guest list! A confirmation email has been sent to verify your email.
Thanks for joining our guest list!
We couldn't send a confirmation email to you but we will manually vaildate your email for you soon. Don't worry :)